View Single Post
Old 04/15/18, 07:51 AM   #63
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiera Rocks View Post
Erin Cahill is not a true fan if she allows the union to come between her and PR.
that's because she isn't a fan of the show now granted she enjoyed her time as Jen but her family needs to come first. Attacking her just because she isn't coming back is just plain dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
You're right. She isn't a fan. She is a professional actress and has a career to think about. Whether she likes PR or not is redundant.
yup exactly but redundant is a poor choice of words the word you're looking for is "irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
I know Saban can't decide on the union actors who come back. What I said I only meant it in a way so that Saban has a list of the union cast members who can and can't come back as a reference. He would only try to get the ones who can, but would skip those who can't. I know the union stuff has some rules that need to be followed, but that shouldn't stop Saban from having a "reference"-type of list. If that means that no-one who has the union membership can come back (or a very little number of cast members), than Saban can only do what is in his power to make the show go on.

That's right. Even if she would like to come back (and I'm sure she does want to), she can't. She has to do what she needs to do and that's her priorities. She has to think about her and her family, because if she looses the membership, she looses at least a part of her incomes.
that's true but it tends to change all the time so skipping someone who can't come back that might be the wrong thing to do since someone who previously said no since they were busy might say yes because they're desperate for cash.

exactly about Erin she has to think about what's more important and that's keeping her union membership I'm sure she's disappointed that she can't be on Power Rangers because of that since I'm sure she really wanted to return but at the end of the day she can't risk her membership if she's still working.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote