View Single Post
Old 04/25/02, 08:04 PM   #8
TitaniumGoldRanger
Putty Patroller

There was no Green Ranger Ninja coin.

Anyways I made up a story about Tommy called the Ranger chronicles.He finds the Clone Ranger's Power Coin and the Red Zeo Sub Crystal in rubble.He also takes out the White Ninjetti Coin.Suddenly a red car comes up.Lightning Cruser.It's morpher pops out and Tommy Transforms into the Red Turbo Ranger.Suddenly the Lightning Cruiser flies to the planet Aquitar.But when he arrives he gets a suprise.As Billy walks out with the Phantom Ranger costume.''Your The Phantom Ranger!!!!!''Tommy yelled out.Billy nodded his head in suprise as he saw Tommy as the Red Turbo Ranger.''This is how I became the Phantom Ranger''and billy started telling his story.''After I had that incident making me growing old and used the Aquitian waters it had some effect on me.I guess the Alien Water was so advanced techoligy I being of my kind couldn't handle it.So I used the power of the universe that I found on Minoroi to make a power ruby.It restored my stregth but also gave me powers as the Phantom Ranger.I helped the space rangers from time to time too time and also the Turbo Rangers.But Zordon's wave didn't destroy all the evil.Scorpius and other monsters fled to the lost galaxy.So I knew I would have to stop them but I also knew i couldn't do it by myself.I created powers so that new rangers could stop them.I used my power ruby and changed it into 5 Quasar sabers sticking them into a magical stone.Only the chosen 5 could release them.''I still wear the costume tho.''Tommy stared in awe.Wait a minute I think I got something that can restore your powers''Tommy said in excitement.Tommy took out the Zeo Sub Crystal.When Billy touched it his helmet appeared and his ruby appeared on his chest.''We have to go to Monoroi and gather more rangers.''Tommy said.Billy nodded and he and Tommy went in the Phantom Glider and Lightning Cruiser to Monoroi.
TitaniumGoldRanger is offline   Reply With Quote