View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 09:04 AM   #15
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

chapter 15 the solar eclips
thomas were in the lab experienced 12 vehicles zords and that were beautiful but not yet ready the rest of the ultra had speed morphers, however, ready and battlisers but not yet tested but that was immediately done and hergeprogrameerde clone robot dark master made 12 samurai ranger lijkte on pscho rangers but they are other metalic red greenness yellow and the rest of gets the colours and them 13 same the katanas of darkmaster that he on ground has found in a cave in a temple and lay there still more stuff but took along darkmaster darkmaster left and monster the city destroys to provoke the battle rangers and battle ranger there orange dennis jason came green sjoerd gray Jefferson sjoerd the LEADER they battliser activate with its voice in between time the voice commands in battliser had put and sjoerd they the ultra laser fight and shot through its laser finished and monster had touched and explosion but large piglet maker boms and attacked the rangers and sjoerd flew the air in and shot ultra laser that were possible he that he accumulators now 3 have to and by means of fire stone become that were loaded by means of the sun and monster to have touched arm lost but could still fight 3 shot leg there finished and to 6 stukt brown Cameron Evans applied vince purple Kaitlyn Myers fourth head was touched and darkmaster let attack between its 12 samurai rangers and those vangde 5 the rangers that which vochten against clones the old version is new stronger sjoerd saw that and radio for back up and natascha2000 came with the rest of the battle rangers and large fighting started sjoerd could a time ultra laser use then was battliser accumulator still exactly empty but this way new clone lost its sword and that was toevalig the sword for green ranger green ranger caught which got on and suddenly and power boost accumulator of battliser were full and sword had changed to with green handle with crystallen on the sword and new morpher on linkerpols the other zat Right and tel. were the new morpher and new suit also green but differently wouw sides the rest of the team and the green ranger they ultra laser and shot to large group of clones new and old and the swords of the new layers on the ground the green ranger saw something strangely on handle and turn bud and twisted handle there finished and press on red bud and ended up blade of energy and were possible that longer making and started fight with its new extra sword and the clones were not against resistant and in pieces to be chopped there and the rangers returned to hoofdkwartier and suddenly became obscurity and sun darkening and dark master they cool now can destroy I the solar rangers now them no power have on and fell back on us with clones and we vochten and I only called the green ranger by means of radio on aid could come and that they super speed power activates and they battliser vogue 1 and fought with its katana and light saber super rapidly by the clones gone and computer they power 20% and dropping shit they sjoerd now is well idea discharges Galaxy Quasar powers go galactic to use by means of voice and became Galaxy Quasar ranger discharge and continued with to fight and thomas save ranger radio to natascha natascha are my secret project already tested yes thomas hears beautiful wheel to me the extra morpher and to rest of the rangers rapidly also help I did natascha and came themselves morphte and ranger shield suit to had now made of liquid metal and had everything what I did not have ranger as solar gardian only power copieren there and had now accumulator rest of the clones, destroyed watch and we, and had the zords for the battle rangers had been tested lijkte on gundams the sign film ende

chapter 16 power shield
the zords to be ready and resists place and sjoerd and thomas bekijkte in the zords rise the Quasar katana s and suddenly beginning them to glow and suddenly and card on the pc. are measured earthquake and suddenly comply with a temple and the rangers go there 24 stuks and we find and door and the battle ranger burst that with their swords and within in they find suddenly zords and morphers for each battle ranger and and door and those burst them there and find them morphers still more 2 specialen green and red and suddenly a hologram verschijning because these 2 morphers and the rest cannot catch you to sit behind and glass door the hologram says welcome I wants julie test or julie the power worthy its which test question says the rangers these the hologram which pace molar julie in 1 pace chase people who are sat wolves and 2 that is from pace along and large treasure of gold chooses you or wealth we choose dead and the ranger came to an end that pace in but there were no pace only hologram of a pace the hologram they warom choose julie for that pace that you they that there people in danger were and we help people the hologram they also as julie are not able win thus to say we then well gekoozen have julie the doors opened and the morpher were possible them at now the morphers were transmorpher there and the green and red extra morpher the magna defender morpher for the battle rangers green and red also battliser zat in magna defender morpher and new zords galactabeast tiger falcon wolf and more animals were them were there large the battle ranger could that immediately use and suddenly alarm came there came onzichbaar an unknown person to our city which flew very fast we shutted all ranger and we morph at and thomas they tarragon batlliser and tested-fly air and flew to the strange person I they who person stops I is possible you hear see and shoot you from air if you do not leave the person stopped and they I am not possible gone I zoek someone need its aid which zoek you then thomas mulder and friend of in former days of school I weet where he is true then them the person near whom is you them became visible and they Omega girl and them lande and they deactiveed saves ranger lande also power down to batlliser thomas says laura for the is you that how you know me name save ranger power down wouw thomas are you power ranger cool and you then Omega girl what you had suit to layman on power ranger are exactly body armor suit code nasty power had shield there 10 built 5 for army and 5 for the secret service but transport at 1 net the city has paid and in silver hills yes we have been my team found there only 20 black chipknip play cards we have them in our lab wouw that to be the weapons and extra activatie cards for me power have shield now I low power shield but with the cards then I am possible mijne and the rest stronger making snapje worries about codes for the package and for aid resources in the power shield basis where external aid resources which I have built cool natascha, is 2000 hear you me concerning is possible you here gone come play cards with the trunk of the chipknip yes hear in 5 minus were them there power down they them here laura burst trunk and caught there natascha saw that the card was not well laura stopper this card is false is a virus how weet you come that that I artificial intelligence are live machiene no software my body are eigelijk and pc. but want and have human body approximately therefore and android body with at the latest of of the female rangers therefore then and twin scanned zus natascha all cards by means of card reader and was but the 5 are good rests had been changed for by robbers laura obtained at plane freight lays in a coffin black doosjes and natascha could log in there on zat video film in made by small cameras and we saw being the robbers were clones the foot soldiers of darkmaster the robbers me enemies and extraterrestrial being which wants everything destroy each planet in our milk gone and other wouw what zocht he on ground then this let my morpher to see the solar crystal be of it 13 and these have ultimate strength and are possible you stronger making by other strength source wouw therefore you are possible me power shield also copieren no only and strength source which for and power ranger are arranged but if I spullen this way I, however, have been possible the activatie use and that suit are possible upgraden with my ranger power wouw them caught jingjang disk from its collar and placed which came there on its watch and 2 buds at for appearance and she pressed there on and its hand case changes computers and weapon holders in 2 pulse poor link and them they Omega activates girl and she got going its suit of small robotjes nanotechniek they them them stopped the 5 cards in code reader on its pulse and computer they access to level 2 weapons system wouw and level 1 Omega shield wouw they them other one 3 cards were Omega sword and Omega guns from the basis forms zamen them Omega bird they the computer wouw they I therefore you have say but animals built from several weapons for you harnas are nevertheless correct and as an animal them here gone malignant done laura can come be the other 9 suits also on low yes but if you can the codes hacken then are possible them level 10 obtaining and what means to that same weapons if I + large shoulder kannonen and suit upgrade with better armor therefore grooter suit can wouw change gear we they from without suit at sloopen yes if poor the computer touches here the battery part can you them then repair yes battery to be replaceable beautiful because I think that dark master are possible upgraden and use the suits, however, against our ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote