View Single Post
Old 05/23/06, 12:47 PM   #7
Esther
Power Ranger

Default more added

The only thing i hate about being in the Superhero buisiness is that you have to get your hands dirty sometimes..especially in this moment i didn't want to hurt Lex i..i....wanted to..i guess... help him get that wierd armor stuff off him and make sure he doesn't get hurt by me...i scanned the area with my X-ray vision checking if there was any Lead around that i can cover him in...i didn't really find one ..but i know a place where i can get a whole load of lead...I yelled at Lex saying "Hey Chrome Dome!! Catch me if you can!" i see his head whip around and smile...he had this look on him telling me that this is gonna be very easy. I flew past a bunch of skyscrapers..and landed in an abandoned warehouse that i flew over a bunch of times ever since i came to Metropolis...it's a big storage warehouse that hold a bunch of things poeple didn't really use..it's actually a little outside of Metropolis ..i think that's a good thing because no one really lives around this place... so anyways...the most abundant of things was that there was slabs of lead that people just left here just for the heck of it..but i had to use my X-ray vision to find it because they hid in behind a bunch of storage boxes..[/QUOTE]

I need to find a way to do this as fast as i can with out him trying to notice me..so i Superspeeded to the slabs and welded them together.i left a big piece with a handle to trap Luthor after i catch him. I can sense him coming..... i flew up into the rafters ...i can hear him even though he's a few miles away "Supergirl!..Come out come out wherever you are!" i don't reply, i hear him say a little later "Don't you want to know where the anecdote is? I can help you" I superspeeded downwards and landed with folded arms glaring at him saying "Oh Sure...like i'm gonna fall for that..." i Superpeeded up to him and punched him square in the jaw....i heard a sickening crack as my hand connected with it..but i didn't hurt me as much as i can hurt him..His face twisted around as i heard a few bones go back into place I became a little weirded out at that moment i'll admit it. I said "You can try to hurt me as much as you want...but the only thing you WILL NEVER DO IS TRY TO PULL OFF WHAT YOU DID WITH MY COUSIN! Now...Where's the anecdote?" I grabed him by his throat. He doesn't respond as soon as i dropped him, so i punched him again and he slides into the lead box...I then took the lid and welded that on top leaving a few air holes for him to breath through...I flew out of the Warehouse with Luthor in the box straigt to my destination: Luthor's Office. Hopefully he won't get out while i'm trying to maneuver though traffic. we finally made it to his window and i teleported the box with Lex through the window and i teleport inside..i Ripped the box open and demanded where the anecdote was... Lex was back in his Armani suit ..i'm guessing he still has his armor under it...and said "I'll never tell you" with the most sinister smile i've ever seen on his face....i wanted to wipe that smile off his face permanently...I walked up to him and said "Fine.I'll tear down every wall in here just to find it." i walked right up to his bookcase and started to move it...i heard a noise coming from his suit ..like he was taking out something...i super-speeded right behind him and said "Give me that." He had two flasks one with a pinkish liquid another with a blueish liquid. "This is the anecdote right?" i said "Yes ..but you don't know which one to use" He said in a deep voice

"i'll take my chances. If he dies, You'll get to see ME way more often." I said as i walked to the window and flew outside with crossed arms. i superspeeded back to the FOS. Hopefully it's not too late.