View Single Post
Old 11/28/05, 11:12 AM   #1
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to The_Star_Treker Send a message via MSN to The_Star_Treker

In my opinion, the Power Rangers gone too far with too many seasons now. Last season SPD wasn't much of a great season but some episodes were good like Dino Thunder crossover episode and they really should have make Tommy be there too because he is the mentor and he took Zordon's place after he died and Tommy is the best ranger ever! :P SPD's last episode as a movie with all the previous power ranger teams, MMPR to PRDT should had the saga end pretty good. Okay, Power Rangers Mystic Force that is crazy and that is going too far. I don't care if Super Sentai has over 30 shows but in America, Power Rangers just need to end. It is getting hard to keep up and it's passed the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' and Star Trek's season limits. Don't get me wrong Power Rangers are great superheroes like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Justice League (DC Superheroes), Teen Titans (DC Superheroes), and the Avengers (Marvel Superheroes). Well I will watch Power Rangers Mystic Force anyways even if they gone too far. I hope Power Rangers Mystic Force will be a better season than SPD or else it will suck or be crapy. They need to start making the Power Rangers Generations Volume/Season DVD collection sets not a single episode DVD.
The_Star_Treker is offline   Reply With Quote