View Single Post
Old 02/24/14, 07:44 PM   #12
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

So we start off with today’s “My dad taught me” moment though this time I don’t think they were even trying since Ryan just says his dad taught him stuff he would learn time, and time again.

Anyway we start off with the Troopers at Tao dojo practicing their kicks on a boxing bag, and we get this funny bit where Kaitlin, and JB get it right but Ryan kicks the bag off.

Meanwhile Ziktor’s secretaries tell him how much Ryan loves Jeb, and that he can talk so this gives him the idea to dognap Jeb thinking he might know the Troopers’ secrets, and his secretaries transform into their true forms, and teleport out.

Back at Tao dojo the Troopers help Tao put the boxing bag back up (try saying that 3 times fast), and then decide to call Jeb before Tao has even left the room.

Anyway we get another funny bit where when the Troopers try to call him Jeb is at the lab ordering pizza, and watching Samurai Pizza Cats, and they leave the phone on, and continue their workout till Jeb answers.

Meanwhile Ziktor transforms into Grimlord, and tells his mutants that they have an important mission, and the their going have a visitor who will lead the Troopers to their doom.

At the lab Jeb is still watching Samurai Pizza Cats when he tells the Professor he in the most family friendly way he has to piss, and the Professor lets him out but three Skugs are waiting for him, and try catch him but he runs off.

Back at Tao dojo the Troopers finally get an answer from the lab but instead of Jeb they get the Professor who tells them Jeb hasn’t got back from his piss break so they take Kaitlin’s car, and then take it into flying mode to look for Jeb using the VR scanner.

Meanwhile the Skugs are still chasing Jeb but he manages to temporarily evade them, there’s an increasingly weird, and silly Benny Hill esque scene of the Skugs chasing after nothing while Jeb just watches.

But they eventually get wise so Jeb tries to hide in an old mine but the Skugs follow him, and we see dust clouds spewing out while Jeb snarks about how he thought he foiled them, and the Skugs take Jeb out of the mine,

Meanwhile the Troopers still haven’t found anything on the scanner so Kaitlin lands the car.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote