View Single Post
Old 01/15/08, 09:05 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I expect the exact same thing we have been getting from Kalish.

I expect plot ideas rushed through or abandoned. With little thought put into them.

I expect Rangers who are bland and uninteresting.

I expect Zord fights thrown in there for five seconds just to have them. Or an episode that is almost nothing but Zord fights.

I expect them to have some kind of ally that will be mutilated into being the Battlizer for the Red Ranger.

I expect Zord combinations and Zords to go unnamed because they can't take five seconds to say but they can take time to cycle through each Ranger screaming like a banshee on crack cocaine.

I expect Kalishsplosians for no reason. I.e. some one walks and as they do so numerous technicolor smoked explosions follow him.

I expect to see the upgraded forms of both Rio & Mele to be used as MOTDs.

I expect there to be no team up because Kalish doesn't do those unless they are special team ups like Once A Ranger because he doesn't even do them between his own seasons.

I expect there will be stupid continuity refrences that don't make sense. I.e. the Fireheart scale in OO that looked nothing like Fireheart's actual scales.

I expect to be extremely displeased and uninterested in it completely. So regardless of any other previous expectations mentioned I won't care because I won't be watching. PR past WF is dead to me now.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote