View Single Post
Old 03/20/11, 04:08 PM   #3
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default RE: Power Rangers Resistence Discussion thread.

The reason there are so many villains is that i hope to have all these teams set in the same universe. Aka all Power Rangers games with the name resistance in it will be set in the same universe, but different teams will fight different threats and groups. For instance Power Ranger Resistance Ninja Strike will be fighting Lothar and the forces he has in the Federation of Villainy.

Power Ranger Resistance Lightspeed Justice will be dealing with The Master and his continued experiments on humans, to upgrade his cybermen guard as well as to create new monsters for Dark Spectre. They will also come into conflict with the V master over his continued attacks and kidnaapping of human beings.

SO yesthere are going to be alot of villains but i can assure you that they will be all other the place, most will be fighting the war of evil, between the united Alliance of Evil, Federation of Villainy and confederation of Ancient Evil. And then theres theb indepedents like the V master, Hydro hog, And a few others i am developing.

Plus i hope to have the games interlink, or what happens in one games is mentioned in the others.

A few problems have occured to about certain characters. First off, Hyrdo hog, I have been told that he was destroyed before Countdown to destruction, so i have come up with the solution, he was revived by the Divatox, using some of Zordons energy tjhat she had sypoined from Dark Spectre with out him realsising, and curropted it and used it to open a portal to hell to bring a few monster that been destroyed by the rangers, Hydro Hog along with countless Monsterswere brought back. Hydohog thanked Divatox but secretly began plotting to over throw her and successfully convinced the newly resurrected Monsters to back hima nd help him take Aquatar. With the help of the monsters and his new henchmen Ungler Soldiers, Mutant creatures from aquatars past. Hydrohog drove Divatox off Aquatar and became it new leader and that he was independant of The United Allience of Evil. The Alliance of Evil planned to deal with him before the start of War of Evil began so now The United allience and the confederation are trying to get him to join thier side so they can other power the other and take advantage of the advanced resources that Aquatar has to offer.

The Physco ranger have been reviuved after the Data cards were uncovered by The Master and serve as the generals of his cybermen. He uses them in Secret, since Dark spectre wants to use them in the war of evil and turn the tide.

Thrax is the son of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd accompanied by Rito Repulsa and Goldar and a contingency of putties are currently for the enterance to the underworld to recruit the demons of the under world under thecomand of The magic master, and demon companys. Theyt hope there numbers will help fight the The Confederation of Ancient Evil. Of course Master Org has sent Jindrax and toxica to find the magic Master to reruit him to there side and fufight the United Allliance of evil.

King Mondo has been rebuilt and currently rains supreme over his empire but is having trouble with currenet troops falling under the control of an virus called Venjix and much of King Mondsos new and improve cogs called the grinders have falling under Venjixs control.

There a still a few things a want to try and place such as Dai Shi clan, the villians from Overdrive and Queen Banshria and of course the new villains from Samurai.

Any suggestions