View Single Post
Old 11/03/14, 03:18 PM   #3
arcadiarika
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Thoughts on Lightspeed Rescue

nd I will admit that it's a very underrated season. A shame that once it was first aired and completed, people hated it. But they're entitled to their opinions.

Well, for the Rangers part, I like them except for Dana in the halfway point (sad that she grew from a strong female to the ditz, really--she had potential). Out of all of them, though, my favorite has to be Carter Grayson. His heroic attitude makes him intriguing to watch. I can also relate to him because I, too, am a perfectionist.

And I might be in the minority, but I also like his portrayer, Sean Cw Johnson. He's...oh, how should I say this?...different from all the other Red Ranger actors up to this point. However, I felt that he did an amazing job portraying Carter, but that's just me. You're entitled to your opinions about the entire cast/actors, really.

As for everyone else, I thought that Kelsey was a fun, perky Yellow Ranger, and I really liked her personality. Joel was a bit of a hothead, but he certainly had an interesting romantic relationship with Ms. Fairweather. Chad does have the cool moves (thanks, Michael Chaturantabut!), and his sometimes-shyness is so sweet. Dana, as mentioned earlier, had the potential to be a strong female character and a good role model, but yikes. Later on, she was the only Lightspeed character I didn't care for, which, again, is sad.

As for the supporting characters, Captain Mitchell was a good father-like figure to our heroes, and he knows what he is doing. Ms. Fairweather is very intelligent, pretty, and another interesting character.

Of course, I liked the other actors that are not mentioned above, every single one.