View Single Post
Old 01/07/15, 12:36 AM   #4
Super Megaforce Red
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Positives for Megaforce.and Super Megaforce

I loved Prince Vekar and how they tied what was once a previously unrelated sentai villain into The Armada, Emperor Marvo was awesome for what little we had him, having an inverse of the sentai where the core five are Earthlings and it's the 6th Ranger whose an alien, that Dairanger is now part of the canon and finally fulfilled a dream the PR team has wanted to do since Lost Galaxy, it felt like some work went into paying tribute to past seasons, the rangers while not the MOST developed did grow on me and felt competent, that alot Gokai Green's slapstick mannerisms were cut even if a little slipped through and instead of being weak took on the personality of Gosei Black, Vrak as always outshines everyone by being a cunning villian and manipulating all the factions until his time came to show The Armada that he should rule, loved the reappearance of past suits, loved the extended Legend War, enjoyed the return of Jayden, Mentor Ji, Casey, Tommy, Karone, Emily, Mike, Wes, Leo, TJ, Cassy, Carter, and Dana plus the quick shot of Astramona to show how things have come full circle.

That's really all I've got. This season was not the best and CERTAINLY could've been better as my edits will show but for what we got, sentai rangers and all I'm pretty satisfied and I think this season gets bashed on more than it deserves. Just needed more explanations and less hand-waving.
Super Megaforce Red is offline   Reply With Quote