View Single Post
Old 12/05/13, 03:13 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Wish List

ooh, I hadn't thought of that but that's a good one, having Dai Satan (Lokar) but having him as Lord Zedd however I do think we should eventually see the humanoid form.

ooh... I forgot about the Dark Rangers. They should've wound up using the Dairanger suits for them and we should've had a battle between them and the Rangers that would last for a few episodes.

Definitely MMPR having a crossover with the VR Troopers and definitely so that they don't have the badly-made Grimlord suit.

Definitely with the other crossovers such as when Grimlord and Ryan get new suits as well as with the Masked Rider and Beetleborgs crossovers for all of their seasons.

I didn't agree Zordon's energy wave destroying the UAE but I didn't like the idea of them turning Elgar, Havoc and Ecliptor to dust. Yes, Divatox likely didn't have a blood relationship with Elgar and Havoc but I thought it'd make more sense to keep 'em around but just turn 'em human. Same situation with Ecliptor... while it's true that he wasn't originally a human and was built to be evil, he actually showed good due to his loyalty towards Astronema so I thought he should've been turned good as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote