Thread: Figuarts
View Single Post
Old 03/11/15, 03:44 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Figuarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
we probably will. I want to get anything that was released in Power Rangers (well with the exception of Dairanger and the pre-Zyu ones) and Sailor Moon. Digimon, Beetleborgs, VR Troopers and Masked Rider however will have some limits placed on them for me.
Not many limits in the case of Sailor Moon though since I'll get Tuxedo Mask and all of the Sailor Soldiers that were released as of SuperS including SuperS but the only thing from Stars that I would get is Eternal Sailor Moon. I would get Artemis, Luna and Diana as well. I would probably get Moonlight Knight as well if he was released.

The others would have more limits placed on them. Digimon I would just mostly focus on the main heroes, their Digimon, the Digimon Gods (like Azulongmon) and of course certain evil Digimon but mostly just the ones that were central to the story. Leomon and Ogremon are the only exceptions to that since they had a good story together which would also mean I would need to get SaberLeomon too.

Masked Rider at most I would just get Masked Rider, Super Blue, Super Gold and Robo Rider as well as Magno and Combat Chopper as well as Combat Chopper's upgraded form.

VR Troopers and Beetleborgs I would just focus on the heroes themselves which would include the Astralborgs of course but I would also get Shadowborg.
Something that I would enjoy greatly for Bluefin to do is to create a Dragonborg Figuart where you can unclip his wings so you can create a version of Machine Empire General Steelon. I would also enjoy it if they created Fireborg and Lightningborg Figuarts where you can detach their heads so you can recreate that reddish orangish Machine Empire General.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote