View Single Post
Old 04/24/18, 09:21 AM   #26
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Shouldn't Jason have gotten the Green Coin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ranger Gone Bad View Post
I didn't get how Zedd was able to make those candles though. The Green Candle worked because Rita had Tommy touch the wax when he waw evil. Zede making his candles made no sense. Especially since Rita never tried it
don't forget his magic is better he can actually make monsters but Rita really couldn't so it's not too far from the truth to think Zedd could've done a draining spell at any time he just needed them to be within the proximity of their respective Candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
But none of the three were ever known to complain about what happened to them. St John evdwn returned for a bit. So they all were willing to pay the consequences for their actions and did. They tried something and it didn't work. I wouldn't villify them for it.
true but Austin did complain at least once that life after the show was hard since he couldn't get a job and therefore had to live out of a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Canyon Trio View Post
Well, I think it all worked out for the best. Since Rocky, Adam, and Aishia were much better characters and helped the show to be more popular.
I don't truly agree. Adam and Zack were pretty cool for characters. Aisha never grew on me I always thought Trini was much better and as for Jason and Rocky? I personally hated Rocky as Red he was cooler as Blue but Jason was always pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny View Post
Saban paid for it later on when the show was forced to go union years later. Of course that didn't last. Once Disney moved production to New Zealand.

Saban was non union to cut costs and the actors signed under those terms. The problem was the show became way more popular. So all of the sudden the work load got even more crazy. With the success of the series,its understanable that the actors would want more money. And its also understandable that Saban Entertainment had to worry about the botton line. It was a business decision on both sides.
yup exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
I always assumed the coin was useless after the second power loss.
yup exactly
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote