View Single Post
Old 08/18/10, 06:35 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Some Fanfic ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I was going to post this in the thread about Kaitlin's clone but I realized this would be a more appropriate place for it.

I was trying to think of a way they could have introduced Amy as a fourth trooper, and I thought about Kaitlin goes Hollywood, and how that was right around the time Kimberly left on Power Rangers, and then I had a brain fart.

What if Kaitlin goes Hollywood was a multi parter where in the first part they get Amy to replace Kaitlin cause it looks like Kaitlin is leaving them but then in part two Kaitlin decides to stay, and Tyler makes Amy a new virtualizer.
That would work. Now that you have brought her up and I saw that guys video review, it actually has me intrigued by Amy coming back. In a perfect world it would have been as the Red Python. But obviously that wasn't possible with the footage. I suppose you could have given her a power from another Metal Hero series. But that would have made the editing even more crazy. I guess the best way to do it, would be to have her be in the role that Kaitlin's clone filled.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote