View Single Post
Old 03/11/17, 08:05 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Kids' Choice Awards 2017

The Kids' Choice Awards has just started so I will be posting the Blimp Winners as the Awards' show continues.

Gwen Stefani presents Favorite Animated Movie and the Blimp goes to... Finding Dory. Ellen DeGeneres accepts on the movie's behalf and the movie won for #Squad and Ellen won for the Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie category.

Demi Lovato got slimed.

Big Sean and Bethany Mota are the next Presenters and they are there for Female TV Star. The Blimp goes to... Zendaya.

Chris Pratt (Guardians of the Galaxy's Starlord) got slimed due to his 2 on-screen animated co-stars; Rocket Raccoon and Groot.

Camila Cabello and MGK performed "Bad Things"

During a commercial break 2 females stars from Nick's "Game Shakers" had announced the winners of a few Awards which were:

Favorite Movie is Ghostbusters.
Favorite Movie Actor is Chris Hemsworth.
Movie Actress is Melissa McCarthy.
Frenemies are Jennifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman
DJ is Calvin Harris.
New Artist is Twenty One Pilots.

John Stamos (from Fuller House) is the Presenter for Favorite Villain. The Blimp goes to... Kevin Hart.
John also announced that Snowball from "The Secret Life of Pets" had won for "Most Wanted Pet" and he had also announced that Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson had won for BFFs.
Kevin Hart was the only one who was there who did the acceptance speech for the related categories that won.

Kevin Hart got slimed.

During a commercial break the Game Shakers female stars announced additional winners.

Reality Show is America's Got Talent.
Male Singer is Shawn Mendes.
Female Singer is Selena Gomez..
Soundtrack is Suicide Squad.

Miranda Cosgrove (Despicable Me 3) is the Presenter for Kids' TV Show. The Blimp goes to... Henry Danger.

A lot of the cast went up to the stage.
Jace Norman (Henry/Kid Danger)
Cooper Barnes (Ray/Captain Man)
Riele Downs (Charlotte)
Ella Anderson (Piper)

It looks like Sean Ryan Fox (Jasper) and Michael D. Cohen (Schwoz) were there. There was also someone else with them but I don't know who he is. Miranda also announced that Jace won for Male TV Star. Jace was the one who did most of the acceptance speech but Cooper added in a little bit of his speech and Riele had finished it off by thanking their audience.

Breannne Yde, Jade Pettyjohn, Aidan Miner, Lance Lim and Ricardo Hurtrado (Nick's School of Rock TV Show) and they are the next Presenters who will be presenting the Award for Viral Music Artist. Jade is the one who announces the winner and the Blimp goes to... Jojo Siwa.

Dove Cameron is the one who reveals that Little Mix won for Global Star however they (Dove Cameron and Noah Cyrus) do not present a Blimp to them until after Little Mix performs their songs.

Isabela Moner and Benjamin Flores Jr. (both from the upcoming Transformers movie) are the next Presenters and they are presenting the Award for Family TV Show. The Blimp goes to... Fuller House.

A lot of the Fuller House cast were there and went up to the stage for the acceptance speech including Candance Cameron, Jodie Sweetin, Soni Nicole Bringas, John Stamos, Dave Coulier, Andrea Barber, Elias Harper, Michael Campion and there's a few others but I'm not quite sure who they are but I can tell you that Bob Saget and Lori Loughlin did not go up to the stage so it's likely they were unavailable for the show.
John started the acceptance speech but Candace did the majority of it.

Heidi Klum and DJ Khaled are the Presenters for Music Group.
The Blimp goes to... Fifth Harmony. DJ announces that Fifth Harmony won for Favorite Song as well.

John Cena got slimed.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote