Thread: Forever Red
View Single Post
Old 11/02/02, 05:14 PM   #16
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default Red Powers

I've always assumed that the Z-Wave (Zordon's energy/life force) that was released when Andros killed him was so powerful that it not only turned evil good, but fully restored any and all powers that have been. Keep this in mind; When Zordon was alive he was able to temporarily restore Tommy's powers and that was using only a fraction of his life force. If the Z-Wave was powerful enough to turn all evil good within the majority of galaxies, then I think it was also able to restore all powers. This would explain why TJ was back too (because there's no mention of him getting powers back the way Justin did). So in theory, all powers are restored and could potentially goto anyone new. I remain confident that it was the Z-Wave; certain powers were lost for some time (Dino, Ninjetti, Turbo) some not used for some time (Zeo), but the items that HARNESSED the power still remained, they just were drained of energy (ie, the power coins still existed but couldn't do much, such as Tommy's Green coin given to Jason and Adam's original morpher). The one thing I don't understand is why Cole was saying Tommy is the greatest ranger. . .we all somewhat agree, BUT Tommy didn't do anything out of the ordinary in FR, if anything Cole did the most by destroying Serpentara; it definately should have been a 2-parter. Oh, and nice to see everyone again, I hope people will finally start posting again.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote