View Single Post
Old 04/03/17, 08:05 PM   #9
monkeyjb1988
Putty Patroller

Default Re: MMPR Season 1 alternate ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
"But she could not wrap her mouth around the dialogue"

Which is weird, because she does a pretty good job in the "Magic Wand, Make My Monster Grow!" shot from Zyu1.5.
That was one line. Maybe she had trouble doing the monologue she likely would've gotten for a series finale... if it's true, but I don't see why Paul Schrier would lie about it or why someone would specifically tell him it's "the Japanese lady" when it's not. If there are films or photos, I would LOVE to see them. That would be 20 kinds of awesome.

As per the footage of Rita and company paid for by Saban, it does exist. There's a guide on grnrngr.com with clips culled from the episodes (called Zyu1.5) that came from the same place as Zyu2 footage: Not from Zyuranger.

https://www.grnrngr.com/zyu1.5/

Even without the site and judging from the quality of the footage, I would've at least guessed that the talking Goldar scenes were American made (as opposed to just American paid for as Zyu1.5). Also, he's only seen on the balcony against a wall in all those scenes. It definitely looks like its from Bandora's palace but definitely what you'd expect from a low budget show that can use footage from another show.
monkeyjb1988 is offline   Reply With Quote