View Single Post
Old 03/15/11, 12:36 PM   #6
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Default RE: Power Rangers Empire is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Hey, Everyone. Mesogog gave me permission to use the PRE name. Originally I was just going to turn PRO Board ( http://www.pro-board.org)Â****Â****into the new PRE. But I realized that didn't work. PRE needs to come back as its own entity.Â****Â****

For now we are on mybb. Depending on the interest and financial concerns, we may go vbulletin again in the future ( the database could be transferred over). But Mybb is actually a fine service. We're still hosted on my own webhost account. I'm working on adding a better skin.

As you can see we are not just a message board anymore. I have turned PRE to an actual website. Which I always thought would have been interesting. The website is still under construction. So check back often to see updates. We website gives us better search engine placement and can help drive members to the board. Also I think its a good resource for the fandom. Plus it will be fun to build.

I would apreciate feedback from all PRE members. As I want to make this a true continuation of PRE. Former Admins and Mods are welcome to return. If anyone has any ideas for the website, that is welcome too.
PRangerX, I'll be happy to take up my Mod position again if it's possible. I was a mod on the other PRE, and I hope that I can be of service here again. And the site looks good, by the way. It's going strong already.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote