View Single Post
Old 12/29/14, 07:31 AM   #2
Karone1
Putty Patroller

Default Re: The gap between Zeo and TAPRM - your headcanon?

I don't like the idea that a mere human can create powers so advanced like that. Not surprisingly, I do not like the premise of Lightspeed Rescue. As far as the Turbo powers, in the movie I think it is explicitly stated that the Rangers created those new powers themselves, with the help of Zordon and Alpha. It's a pitiful explanation, but still an explanation. As far as Jason's random disappearance, the obvious answer is that they didn't have enough room for him with just five Turbo Rangers characters. They could have replaced Rocky with him as the Blue Ranger, but that would essentially be a demotion. The very least they could have done is given him a proper send-off, like they did with Kimberly and failed to do in Season 2. I think it would have made more sense that the Machine Empire gave up trying to capture the Earth and just left, giving Rita and Zedd a default victory, as opposed to Rita and Zedd actually defeating the Machine Empire, then randomly leaving and paving the way for Divatox. But that's just me.
Karone1 is offline   Reply With Quote