View Single Post
Old 03/18/16, 09:54 PM   #335
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At her palace Rita was pleased she said "For once things are starting to go my way. Not only did the Rangers fall for the Cyclops' trick but the green candle is still draining his powers. Earth will be mine at last".

At the Command Center Alpha was running a scan on Tommy. Tommy said "I don't get it Zordon I feel fine but earlier my powers wouldn't work". Tommy asked "Is what Rita said true can she really take my powers like that?".

Zordon explained "Unfortunately yes. There exists a special magic wax from the Gamma Tri system when linked to a power coin it will slowly drain the coin's powers forever". Zordon continued "Originally we used it when Lord Zedd betrayed the Power Rangers in order stop him but Rita it seems has found a way to turn that against us".

Billy asked "Is there anyway to stop it?". Zordon explained "At this time I don't know one way could be to infiltrate Rita's dimension, and steal back the candle. Then maybe I can find a way to reverse it". Jason said "Well we just have to find out how". While in the Dark Dimension the candle kept melting.

To be concluded.

Only 3 more left everyone.

Keep Reading
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote