View Single Post
Old 07/14/15, 12:18 PM   #259
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts.

Today's episode was pretty good.

I liked the idea of Queen Pandora from Spielban not only being Grimlord's minion but also Despera's sister as well.

I also enjoyed Desponda's various monster forms.

I also liked the story with Ryan filling in for Tao, and everything going crazy.

And I enjoyed all the various funny parts.

My only problem is that it made me wonder how come they never made Queen Pandora Desponda to begin with, and make her one of Grimlord's higher ranked minions since she was the main villain of Spielban.

Especially since they at least made Kubilai Khan from Shaider the main monster maker for this season.

Like off the top of my head maybe make her Ziktor's wife who's Not-Cruella De Vil the way Ziktor's Not-Lex Luthor.

Especially since the show hinted that she might be a returning minion had VR Troopers lasted longer anyway, and there was only one other fight with her they didn't use.

Come to think of it there was only one fight scene with Despera from the episodes they used for Grimlord's Dark Secret.

So it's tempting to imagine this episode as a two parter that would use both Despera's fights from Grimlord's Dark Secret, and Desponda's.

I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas.

Only 4 more episodes left.

Tune in next time for more Magic Happy VR Troopers Reviews.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote