View Single Post
Old 05/18/15, 07:21 PM   #1
Iceranger32
Putty Patroller

Default Did the Producees of Power Rangers Time Force Predict the Future by Pure Luck?

the title states, I starting thinking on this logic after remembering this little scene from Time Force Traitor:

"How did you guys survived in the year 3,000 without any Cookies?" Wes inquired

"Not just cookies, there isn't any junk food." Jen told Wes

"Oh, sounds like torture." Wes stated

Think about it, more and more people are complaining about junk food then they have back in the day and schools had already if not are now starting to go more healthy with the foods they serve to the students. I remember back from when I was a kid to somewhere just after my freshmen year or just starting my sophomore year of high school when McDonlads and Burger King had got rid of their Ex-large size fries. Super Size for McDonalds, and King Size for Burger King. And plus may I might add with McDonalds, they truly have shrunk the amount of fries they give out for their happy meals as well. Last I saw it was only like five fries they put in them now and it is mandatory(At least from my POV) that you have to have some fruit put in them. There is probably more examples out there and probably more logic ones then the ones I gave but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment so again I will leave you all with this thought.

Had the Producers of Power Rangers Time Force really predict the Future by pure luck?
Iceranger32 is offline   Reply With Quote