View Single Post
Old 05/15/15, 12:05 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Psycho Rangers overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight Supreme View Post
I hated the Psychos at first. But there role in the team up was so well done they won me over. Psycho Pink was especially bad ass. Kendrix had to sacrifice herself to save Cassie from her. Plus she nearly destoryed the whole colony by unleashing the Pink Morpher.

Which brings up another question....What exactly is in those morphers....To generate such power?
Psycho Pink was not close to destroying Terra Venture because of any Morpher it was because she was using the Savage Sword and it looked like to me it was the combination of the Sword's energies as well as Psycho Pink trying to absorb the energy of Cassie's Astro Morpher that created the tornado sandstorm which was causing issues everywhere.

Don't know what is in the Morphers other than Ranger energies but I like to think that all of the related Ranger data is inside of the Morphers which is why Cassie's Astro Morpher morphs her into the Pink Space Ranger and therefore allows her access to her Satellite Stunner and her Pink Galaxy Glider.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote