View Single Post
Old 03/17/15, 01:15 AM   #136
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Well hello there everybody welcome to another Magic Happy VR Troopers Review, and today we are looking at Race to the Rescue written by Robert Hughes and directed by Worth Keeter.

So we start off with today's "my dad taught me" moment where Ryan talks about how his dad taught him that when you're helping someone you care about any task can seem easy.

Then we see the Troopers racing around in go karts, and Kaitlin wins then they see a little boy being picked on by some other kids because his go kart is all messed up so the Troopers decide to help him.

At Ziktor industries Ziktor goes on about the superiority of machine to human then he transforms into Grimlord, and explains his plan to give one of his mutants the powers of all the other mutants, and they all volunteer but Grimlord chooses Zelton.

At Tao dojo the Troopers are fixing the boy's go kart when Tao comes in, and tells them to put it somewhere else, and clean up but when they explain what's going on he lets them do it just once.

Then the Professor contacts the Troopers, and asks them to find some uranium crystals, and JB, and Kaitlin go while Ryan stays to fix the go kart.

JB, and Kaitlin arrive at the mine, and find some crystals while Air Striker, and Grimlord spy on them, and Grimlord orders his mutants to destroy the cave, and trap JB, and Kaitlin, and orders Decimator to have Zelton destroy Ryan.

At Tao dojo Ryan is still working on the go kart when Skugs teleport in, and make a widescreen with their arms, and Grimlord gives an ultimatum to either fight his mutant or it will destroy Crossworld City, and the Skugs multiply, and fight Ryan.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote