View Single Post
Old 02/04/15, 09:10 PM   #54
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Well hello there everybody welcome to another Magic Happy VR Troopers Review, and today we are looking at Save The Trees written by J.K. Richards, and directed by Worth Keeter.

So we start off with today’s “My dad taught me” moment where Ryan talks about how his dad taught him about the importance of trees, and nature.

Then we see the Troopers biking through the woods while this weird slo mo effect that looks like it came from some 80’s music video (I seriously for a sec thought maybe Netflix wasn’t working when I watched it) plays, and then Ryan tries to sneak in another “My dad used to” moment.

Meanwhile at Ziktor industries Ziktor is bullying Mayor Rooney into letting him clear out the old growth forest, and at first Rooney tries to argue that he can’t do that but then Ziktor threatens him, and he leaves.

Then Ziktor transforms into Grimlord, and we find out from Decimator who’s looking at a clear plastic map that no surprise they need to destroy Crossworld forest because it’s the reality barrier is weakest there.

Later at the Underground Voice Daily Woody explains to the Troopers what’s going on, and Percy explains why so the Troopers themselves decide to confront Ziktor personally, and the weird thing is when they confront him he actually tries to pretend to be nice to them, and even crazier still the Troopers believe him.

Anyway later at Tao dojo Ryan, and JB are practicing, and Kaitlin finally remembers that they don’t trust Ziktor so they go back to the forest to see for themselves what’s going on, and so Kaitlin can take pictures but Ziktor watches them, and after a brief comedy bit from Jeb a bunch of random hikers show up, and turn into Skugs.

First the Troopers hit the Skugs with their bikes as they all dismount then the Skugs jump at the Troopers then JB, and a Skug kick each other then Ryan tries to karate chop a Skug but gets punched instead, and Kaitlin kicks, and punches one.

Then JB kicks, and punches his Skug, Ryan also punches, and kicks his Skug, and Kaitlin flips hers over then JB, and Ryan do the same then finally the Troopers with Jeb’s help kick the Skugs into each other destroying them.

Then the Troopers go back to the Underground Voice Daily where there’s a comedy bit with Percy getting his tie stuck in the copier, and Woody trying to get him out while the Troopers decide to go to the lab, and see if the Professor has a solution while Jeb complains about fleas.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote