View Single Post
Old 12/01/14, 10:29 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: If you could what finisher would you give Kaitlin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I agree that it was a supreme disappointment with her not having a finisher and I do agree with her Scythe splitting apart much like Billy's Power Lance would and then she just chops them at the monster until they blow up however another idea I would go with is that she would have the Scythe and the Nun-chucks and she could attach the Nun-chucks to her Scythe and then she would twirl it around like a baton so that the Nun-chucks would be hitting the monster while the Scythe's Blade would also be hitting the Monster and that would result in so much force that it would cause a destructive explosion.
That would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Sounds like a good idea, especially since you're idea is inspired by the toys. It would have been nice for Kaitlin to have a finisher. I noticed she didn't have one during the run of the show. The blaster was something but she needed more. Maybe her blaster could have done something or she could have used double Si's or something. Of course they were at the mercy of Hero Footage.
Thanks, yeah I get a lot of ideas from the toys since that's where I got the idea for the Troopers having weapons in Battle Grid mode.

I even remember those special deluxe toys that were just the regular ones but with the silver parts being gold, and the edge glow see through visors, and battle packs.

And that gave me the idea that they should have used that in the actual show as a power up like in some hypothetical finale to the show.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote