View Single Post
Old 03/21/11, 09:49 PM   #1
JGHopkins
Putty Patroller

Default Need some help with a custom power rangers/Sentai team

I only know a little about what I'm looking for and I need help expanding the idea.

here is what I know.

I would like it to harken back to the old Power Ranger days. named DinoForce. These are all based on cretacous era Dinos.

colours of the team are:
red-male-Sword-Enhanced Strength-Tyrannosaurs- Justin Hopkins-24---------->\ Dating
pink-female-Bow-Flight-Pteradactyl-Marlyn Munoz-22 ------------------------->/ Dating
blue-male-Shield-Enhanced Durability-Tricertops-Nicholas Marrero-23----------->\Married
yellow-female-Daggers-Enhanced Speed-Kati Marreo-21 ----------------------->/Married

6th will be kamen rider type or mammal from another period.
they will be dinsuar based (and only dinos so no sabretooth tigers or mastadons) and a mix of the classic and dinothunder.
They got their abilities when they were summoned by a wise old man, they were each chosen by an ancient piece of amber. when touched they were gifted with a special ability.

They work out of a watchtower that is hidden in a different dimension and use watch style morphers.

and that's as far as I got. Like I said I would like them to be dinos (preferabbly from the same time period) but I don't wanna rip straight off mighty morphin')

Last edited by JGHopkins; 03/25/11 at 05:53 PM.
JGHopkins is offline   Reply With Quote