View Single Post
Old 09/27/09, 09:40 PM   #7
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 5

Kamen Rider Sting saw 15 shocktroopers coming toward him and his advent beast. He reached for his advent deck, only to find that it isn't where it suppose to be. "This new armor doesn't have an advent deck. You won't need it here," explained the sting ray. Chris feel power coming out from his armor. Then, the shocktrooper aim their lasers at both Chris and the sting ray. "Your armor protect you from the laser beam. You're also stronger that you were before," said the sting ray. Then, Chris ran toward the shocktroopers. He was able to strike them down with his hands. He was able to sting them as he hit their bodies. The advent beast struck 5 of them with his tail. Soon, all 15 of them were down on the ground, unable to get up, because they were in great pain. "We got to get out of here. You're a Kamen Rider. Get on me and ride me out of here," said the sting ray. Chris got on the sting ray, and it moved them out of the mothership. Soon, they were in the air. "Can you tell me where are we going?" asked Kamen Rider Sting. "We heading toward the hide out of the Los Angeles Resistance. The person who has summon us is there," answered the sting ray. Then, 5 skyfighters came toward them. Kamen Rider Sting knew that there is going to be a fight. To be continued.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote