View Single Post
Old 09/20/09, 10:54 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 4

Chhris didn't fight as the 5 shocktroopers took him to a waiting shuttle. He didn't talk as the shuttle went into the sky heading toward the Los Angeles mothership. Since Chris didn't have his advent deck, he felt there is nothing that he could do about it. Soon, the shuttle went into the landing bay of the mothership. Chris and the 5 shocktroopers got out of the shuttle. A dark haired male came toward them. He stopped near them. So, this is the threat to our mission here. He doess not look like it," said the dark haired male, who is named Steven. Steven look over Chris. He wasn't impressed by Chris. Then, Chris saw a robotic sting ray in the window. It was colored dark red and black. Then, it came out of the window and into the landing bay. The 6 aliens heard a sound and turned their head to see where it came from. They ended up wishing that they didn't as the robotic sting ray started to attack them. They fell down from the attack, being knocked out by it. It hovered over Chris. Then, Chris heard a voice said "Trust me. I must strike you with my tail to give you your powers." Chris decided to trust the voice and allow the robotic sting ray to strike him with its tail. As it did, Chris felt power flowing into him. Then he send his right hand out and said, "Tranform." At that moment, a white light covered Chris, and the dark red and black armor of Kamen Rider Sting appear on him. Chris couldn't believe what has happen to him. He was Kamen Rider Sting, again. "I know you have questions, but it have to wait. More shocktroopers have arrived," warned the robotic sting ray. To be continued.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote