Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Brownbeard the ghost pirate (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7656)

Quantum Hunter 12/26/16 01:37 PM

Brownbeard the ghost pirate

This OO episode confused me. Brownbeard was supposed to a spirit with no body. Than when he tried to help during the final battle he was vunerable to the blasts. It was like he suddenly had a body. Rose is even able to help him shave in the end. Which all just seems very inconsistent.

Gia the Fiend 12/26/16 09:07 PM

Re: Brownbeard the ghost pirate

That confused me too. I felt like we missed a scene where he magically became solid.

Dayu's Tears 12/26/16 09:27 PM

I agree with the thread starter. It made no sense. It was a pretty silly episode. Brownbeard should have been a fake ghost with magical powers if they wanted to go the route they went in the megazord battle .

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:54 PM

I think the episode was good because of the way Rose and Brownbeard interacted. It was a very fun episode.

Decepticon 12/26/16 10:04 PM

That one scene made no sense. It really hurt the episode which wasn't a bad filler until the zord fight

Diabolico Rising 12/26/16 10:20 PM

It was very bad that they messed up within the episodes own continuity with Blackbeard.

Mesagog Lives 12/27/16 10:04 AM

It is amazing how much they messed that up. It really wasn't that hard. It wasn't a complicated story. Yet they made it one.

Jungle Fury Master 12/27/16 10:52 AM

Something must have happened off screen to give him a physical body. Perhaps he was not a ghost all along. Just cursed to a spirit form. Which Rose and his own heroics broke.

White Tiger Fan 12/27/16 11:00 AM

Someone threw inter-episode continuity out the window with this one.

Trakeena's Revenge 12/27/16 02:10 PM

Its possible the curse left him a ghost on the island and once he left he was mortal. Once he went back to the island he was the ghost. Brownbeard could have even cursed himself so he could live forever.