Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 16 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6389)

MattEmily 02/18/15 03:39 PM

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 16

Here's the thread discussion for this Saturday's new episode.

Usagi Reborn 02/21/15 05:33 PM

Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 16

Another surprisingly good episode. Maybe there is hope for Crystal yet. The Sailor Senshi feel like actual people now.

PRangerX 02/23/15 07:08 PM

I liked it. Characterization continues to have.taking a step up for the Senshi this arch. Birtheir was creepy and imposing here. We got a lot of great character stuff with Ami and her motiviations. We also got some advancement with The Chibi Usa stuff and out first glimpses of the future. I was surprised to see Naru again.

I did think the end was rushed. I wish there was more time for the battle. Also it would have been nice if the final attack had a longer effect.

Sailor Danger 02/25/15 04:23 PM

Its so nice to get this good character stuff. We really learned a lot about Ami. I wassurprised she had a father that was devorced from her mother. It was cool seeing her beat Bathier at chess. I just wish she had more to do during the battle after her one attack.

Sailor Dragonzord 02/25/15 04:25 PM

Whats the deal with Usagi being so concerned about Mamoru and Chibi-Usa when Mars was missing? Outside of a few mentions no one even seemed to care that much about Rei being kidnapped. There should have been a greator sense of urgency there.

Delta Black 03/03/15 10:52 PM

I think that was part of why she was upset. Mars was mentioned a few times. All the characters had her on their minds.

I love the sisters here. They are dark and menacing. Even if we only get them one per episode.