Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Day 17 - Hardest Villain to Defeat (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7920)

MattEmily 06/19/17 03:32 PM

Day 17 - Hardest Villain to Defeat

Here's the next one.

Space Crazy 06/19/17 09:49 PM

Re: Day 17 - Hardest Villain to Defeat

Dark Spector

Delta Black 06/19/17 10:11 PM

Interesting choice...He was defeated way too easily. It took slme random weapon to beat him.

Guardian Ranger 06/19/17 10:12 PM

It amuses me how duex ex machina that finalie was. The Rangers literally lucmed their way to victory.

MattEmily 06/19/17 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guardian Ranger (Post 66687)
It amuses me how duex ex machina that finalie was. The Rangers literally lucmed their way to victory.

yes they got lucky. Darkonda decided to use the planet destroying torpedo to attack Dark Specter but he didn't anticipate the torpedo not finishing him off all the way so instead the action ended both of them at the same time.

It was dumb luck that Andros went to the Dark Fortress at the exact moment that they had moved Zordon there but even with that he still wasn't willing to put an end to his (Zordon's life) instead he just kept on battling and didn't decide to take the action that Zordon wanted until Andros had made the unlucky mistake of using his Saber to deflect a blast from Astronema which had knocked her out and was presumably killed by it.

Dic Dubber 06/21/17 09:51 PM

The MMPR Rangers should have been in the final battle. The Space Rangers didn't seem worthy. At least Zordon really saved the day. But it was horrible that they killed him off. He should have magically came back to life with his real body finally reformed. He could have healed Karone himself and mentored the reformed villains.

MattEmily 06/25/17 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dic Dubber (Post 66710)
The MMPR Rangers should have been in the final battle. The Space Rangers didn't seem worthy. At least Zordon really saved the day. But it was horrible that they killed him off. He should have magically came back to life with his real body finally reformed. He could have healed Karone himself and mentored the reformed villains.

I do agree that the MMPR Rangers should've been in the final battle and no for me it's not a question of the Space Rangers being or not being worthy it's more of a question of emotional impact. The Space team knew of Zordon but we didn't have that emotional connection on-screen that we saw with MMPR and Zeo.

I did like how Zordon ended up sacrificing himself but he shouldn't have came back to life.

MattEmily 06/25/17 12:15 PM

Now in the case of the hardest villain for the Rangers to defeat I would have to go with Ransik.