Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Every wonder what season 2 would be like with the originals? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8954)

MMPR Awesome 06/12/20 01:47 AM

Every wonder what season 2 would be like with the originals?

Sometimes I wonder how the rest of season 2 would have been if the original cast stayed together.

Rangerlord 06/12/20 01:48 AM

Re: Every wonder what season 2 would be like with the originals?

Most likely a lot of the fillers would be similar since they were likely written with Jason, Zack, and Trini in mind.

Red With Evil 06/12/20 01:49 AM

It is funny how they finally got the team back together and thats when the behind the scenes issues led to the cast change.

Frankly Jason 06/12/20 01:50 AM

The last great Jason episode was the one right before it where he safes the Rangers from having their powers drained.

Green With Envy 06/12/20 01:53 AM

There would have been no awkward episodes where half the team wasn't around. Even some of the filler episodes written with the departing cast members inside would have been a little different. Since the Rangers wouldn't be newbies.

Frankly Jason 06/12/20 01:56 AM

I could definitely see Jason in Rocky Just Wants To Have Fun. He was so serious and disciplined. The premise of the episode would have worked well.

Yellow Fan Forever 06/12/20 01:58 AM

I couldn't see Trini in the fire chief episode. Since she wouldn't be a newbie like Aishia. I don't see her not being a team player in that episode.

Blastr Zack 06/12/20 02:00 AM

I could see Zack having confidence issues as a kid. Just because confidence was so much a part of his character. I could see then revealing he wasn't always so confident as a kid. So Mirror Of Regret would have been the same.

Todd Oliver 06/12/20 02:02 AM

We wouldn't have had all those episodes where Zedd tries to build his own team. Which was odd because it was done before in Green No More.

Tommy Hater 06/12/20 02:03 AM

Tommy might not have been shoved down are throats so much..