Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Mack have become human ? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8945)

Brody Sarah 06/07/20 04:53 PM

Should Mack have become human ?

What was the whole point of saying that being a robot was nothing to be ashamed of, only to have him become human?

Massive Ego 06/07/20 04:54 PM

Re: Should Mack have become human ?

Because the Overdrive writing was so bad, it made no sense.

Inner Senshi 06/07/20 04:55 PM

There didn't need to be a point. SInce its just a kids show. It just was the plot.

Sentai Master 06/07/20 05:01 PM

I think it was fine. He earned the right to be human when he sacrificed himself to defeat Flurious.

Master of the Grid 06/07/20 05:02 PM

Mack should have remained a robot.

Evil Astronema 06/07/20 05:05 PM

The whole sacrifice would have meant more if Mack remained dead. It would have made things tragic. And would have made the episode better written overall.

Ranger Black 06/07/20 05:08 PM

I agree, its the kind of writing PR needs. It sucks they usually give themselves cop outs when they have a chance for well written events.

Inner Senshi 06/07/20 05:11 PM

Noi way, people shouldn't die in a kids show. If anything all the bad guys should be redeemed and everyone should end up happier ever after...

Ranger Black 06/07/20 05:12 PM

But that gets boring and is a cop out. I am not saying everything has to be dark and tragic. But everything shouldn't be perfect either. There is a way to pull it off even in a kids show.

No Green Spandex 06/07/20 05:13 PM

Its funny how its okay for monsters to die but not humans, network execs freak out lol.