Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Lahana Forums Archive (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   My farewell letter.. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1947)

PRangerX 02/16/06 05:17 PM

Ok, I found the offending thread. I have already offered a few members mod positions and am awaiting their response.

Trooper Clerk 02/16/06 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.C.
guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.

The Revolution has been going for months. Members of the Revolution is what we call people who r main members in getting this site back on track. it's my creation, my idea. travis tried to steal it but he didn't succeed. hehe we kick butt!!!! MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!!!!!!

who are the members of the revolution?

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 02/16/06 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooper Clerk
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:

Originally Posted by T.C.
guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.

The Revolution has been going for months. Members of the Revolution is what we call people who r main members in getting this site back on track. it's my creation, my idea. travis tried to steal it but he didn't succeed. hehe we kick butt!!!! MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!!!!!!

who are the members of the revolution?

people who r admin or mods on Music and TV forums. hehe. they all are members here so it's really easy keeping The Revolution going.

Pat -.- 02/17/06 01:12 AM

TTFN trooper

KiraFordFan2005 02/17/06 11:51 AM

Wow, there's alot of drama going on. Let's not fight, let's just support Emma 8)

Anonymous 02/21/06 10:07 AM

but darth vader declared a challange off the revolution

Anonymous 02/21/06 10:25 AM

Well Darthy makes it hard for anyone to like this board. I'm here to support Emma and I'm sad it has to be like this.

Anonymous 02/21/06 10:26 AM

Hate to double post but what did he say about her safety? I know he's stalking Emma, he was trying to get me to do it if she had gone to the Yumacon thing in MI but she wasn't there ^_^

Anonymous 02/21/06 10:27 AM

im not standing up for him but Are you Crazy?!?!?!

and do u actually have evidence too support your opinion?

Anonymous 02/22/06 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
im not standing up for him but Are you Crazy?!?!?!

and do u actually have evidence too support your opinion?

he's tried to get me to do it too. He wanted to hack into Aaron's messenger and get her e-mail address. I was just gonna get joe for it but now, i'm getting him too. I'm sick and tired of this crap. The Revolution would accept Travis's challenege if there was a Power Morphicon next year but there isn't. Disney didn't approve it. So :P that's for you, travis. Listen to the next episode of Black Rose Radio, i think you all will find it very interesting cuz it's my side of the story. my point of view, no interuptions. Travis, i'll make sure u leave me and everyone else here alone. I got info on you from people but i'm not saying who. I vowed not to for they are my friends and i don't turn my back on my friends.