Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Disney (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Disney's Descendants Speculation (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8239)

MattEmily 11/28/17 12:41 PM

Disney's Descendants Speculation

Now we haven't heard on whether Disney is ordering a 3rd one or not (Descendants 2 was formally announced the next month but officially it wasn't announced for about 3 months)

however I thought it'd be fun to have speculation on the Descendants that we could potentially have in Descendants 3 and possibly beyond since most of the cast (aside from Cameron Boyce who plays Carlos) are willing to produce as many Descendant films as possible.

Now you can also mention what actors (or actresses) you'd like to see play the role but try and keep it realistic to Disney's views.

Now first I'm going to mention some Parents.
I'd like to see the 7 Dwarves and Cinderella since I don't believe we've seen Cinderella or her husband.

I'd like to see the daughter of Ariel and I think his name was Eric?
I'd like to see the daughter and son of Aladdin and Jasmine.

I'd like to see Shan Yu (Mulan villain) and his son.
Same with Dr. Facilier (Princess and Frog villain) and his son.

Hailey Hartford 11/28/17 06:34 PM

Re: Disney's Descendants Speculation

Actually their have been hints all over the place that yes their is going to be a Descendants 3.

MattEmily 11/28/17 07:15 PM

true but there's no official word on it so far but Cameron has gone on record as saying that no matter how many there are he's pretty sure Descendants 3 will be his last one since he's been tied to Disney for about 6 or so years if not longer and he feels that's too long for him.

Disney Ranger 11/28/17 08:24 PM

They are such awesome movies. Disney is so amazing! Having movies about the kids of villians is a great idea.

MattEmily 11/29/17 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 69398)
They are such awesome movies. Having movies about the kids of villians is a great idea.

that they are and that it is it's such a clever but unique idea that it works

Disney Ranger 02/26/18 06:05 PM

I wonder how they will end the trilogy?

MattEmily 05/19/18 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 75104)
I wonder how they will end the trilogy?

we don't know if it'll be just a trilogy since it's definitely possible Disney could order more that being said I should create another thread since we now know about the 3rd movie