Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7458)

Ginger Snap 11/06/16 09:50 PM

Re: Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Did they fall in love in the Sentai?

Sentai Snob 11/06/16 09:50 PM

No their Sentai counter parts were siblings.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/06/16 09:56 PM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Master (Post 59718)
You're half right. It was a plant by Zordon. Since he didn't want Tommy distracted anymore. He just misread human emotion and didn't realize the letter would lead Tommy ti be distracted anyway.

I do think Zordon wanted Tommy and Kim to break up. He already deemed Kimberly too dangerous to remain a Ranger. Thats why he secretly arranged for the coach to come and bring her to the Pan Am Games. Kat was easier to mold into the type of Ranger he wanted. And a good match for Tommy that wouldn't interfere with his Ranger duties... Or Zordon's overrall agenda.

MMPR Forever 11/07/16 09:41 AM

Zordon wouldn't interfere in the personal lives of the Rangers. He never wanted to interfere with their personal growth.

Gosei Gold 11/07/16 12:57 PM

I don't think Zordon cared about the Rangers personal lives. He cared about them completing their Ranger duties.

Captain Codfish 11/07/16 08:55 PM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed (Post 59740)
I do think Zordon wanted Tommy and Kim to break up. He already deemed Kimberly too dangerous to remain a Ranger. Thats why he secretly arranged for the coach to come and bring her to the Pan Am Games. Kat was easier to mold into the type of Ranger he wanted. And a good match for Tommy that wouldn't interfere with his Ranger duties... Or Zordon's overrall agenda.

Zordon didn't worry about their relationship. But I don't think he wanted to lose Kimberly. He was just willing to let her go knowing Kat had potential. There was a reason why Rita chose Kat to spy on the Rangers. Just like there was a reason she chose Tommy to be Green. She just didn't have a power coin to give Kat.

KimandTommy 11/07/16 09:07 PM

Zordon was a big fan of Tommy and Kim being together. He just didn't think it was right to get involved. Zordon reluctantly took Kat since he trusted Kimberly. I am sure he really regretted it. Just like Kim regretted picking her.