Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question About Lost Galaxy Premiere (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8876)

Ranger Eagle 05/16/20 11:01 PM

Question About Lost Galaxy Premiere

The premiere was awesome and reminded me of a lot of old school science fiction. The death of Mike was Epic and Leo got a good introduction. The Quasar Saber angle made things into an exciting quest.. I do have one question though..

I never understood how those security guards expected Leo to find a passport on a such a short notice. They had to know he couldn't find one.

Superstatler 05/16/20 11:56 PM

Re: Question About Lost Galaxy Premiere

I think they were just telling him not to bother to come back without a passport. They knew he wouldn't be able to get one. They were just telling him not to try again.

Super Cena 05/16/20 11:57 PM

Was the city in the premiere supposed to be Angel Grove?

Captain Mutiny 05/17/20 12:00 AM

Most likely . It looked like we saw the damage from Countdown To Destruction.

Time Force Traitor 05/17/20 12:11 AM

The guards didn't really care about him having time to get one or not. They just didn't want to see him again without one.

Super Cena 05/17/20 12:13 AM

Seems odd the old woman would have been going on the journey. Isn't this a mission for the young?.

VR Master 05/17/20 12:14 AM

She must have been an expert in her field.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 05/17/20 12:23 AM

Terra Venture was run by a fascist organisation founded based on the principles of Zordon. So they harassed Leo. Who no doubt should have been part or the mission. He was too much of a loose canon for GSA.

MattEmily 05/17/20 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 77077)
Seems odd the old woman would have been going on the journey. Isn't this a mission for the young?.

Is Bulk and the Professor young? They both had passports and allegedly so did Skull

Cassie Zhane 05/17/20 09:21 AM

They needed experienced people so the young colonists could have their wisdom.