Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Mars should have been the Messiah (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8084)

Mars Fire Ignite 10/11/17 10:36 PM

Mars should have been the Messiah

She had the visions to start Super, like the Outers. None or the other Inners had the visions. Mars is very mystical and has the charisma to come off as the Messiah. It would have been a great bookend to the premiere, which centered around Rei. It was time for someone else to get focus other than Usagi.

Sailor Ceres 10/12/17 11:22 AM

Re: Mars should have been the Messiah

An interesting idea but I don't think they wanted to take too much of the focus off Sailor Moon.

MMPR Forever 10/12/17 11:23 AM

Mars was too mean to be the chosen one. Besides Serena was the true sovereign.

Superstatler 10/12/17 11:27 AM

S was a good season overall. But its big problem was it threw out too manyimportant figures. You had Sailor Moon as the Messiah, Uranus/Neptune as our mysterious gaurdians, Chibi-Usa, and Hotaru as the Messiah or Silence ....Oh no wait we mean Sailor Saturn. Adding Mars to the mix would have been too much.

Sailor Chaos 10/12/17 11:28 AM

They never did really pay off Mars' visions off properly.

Outer Sailor 10/12/17 11:30 AM

Thats why it makes more sense in the Manga. Since almost everyone has the nightmares. As we saw from Crystal.

Sailor Galaxia 10/12/17 11:32 AM

Uranus and Neptune also weren't ridiculously standoffish. They had real reasons to be on their own. And at the same time still openly respected Moon.

Putty On The Brain 10/12/17 08:07 PM

I think it was funny when Raye ane Serena used to fight.

Outer Sailor 10/12/17 08:36 PM

I like the op's reasoning but I think the Messiah should have been Sailor Saturn.

Sailor Chaos 10/23/17 06:45 PM

The more I think of it, the more I think it would have been a good idea. Sailor Moon had plentyof time to shine in Sailor Moon S anyway.