Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tough Love Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8594)

MattEmily 02/09/18 03:28 PM

Tough Love Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

Massive Ego 02/09/18 05:55 PM

Re: Tough Love Episode Discussion

Another episode title that tells another story. As I have had tough love for the show for a decade plus.

Bridge's Brigade 02/10/18 11:32 AM

Sounds like it the episode of Jungle Fury where Dom is interested in Meryl.

Bandora's Ghost 02/10/18 09:37 PM

Why is Dane not helping them train? Isn't he supposed to be Ninja Master?

The moral was too heavy handed here. Especially since Levy ended up under and evil spell. At least we finally got him treated like a celebrity again. The guy should have fans going after him all the time. But I suppose that would make it inconvenient for the writers. At least they remembered.

Victor and Monty were very annoying. But I have to admit it was funny when the monster confronted them.

The episode itself was below average. Not as good as last week.

Astro Omega 02/10/18 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade (Post 74032)
Sounds like it the episode of Jungle Fury where Dom is interested in Meryl.

Turned out to be a lot different than that.

The evil Ranger plot was wasted. Its too bad because it had too much potential. It was smart to have Preston use his magic to reverse the spell. The mpral was very heavy handed. It waa kind of a mediocre episode overall.

Impact Ranger 02/10/18 09:55 PM

The moral definitely wasn't as effectively rotated as last weeks. This weeks episode was just too predictable. And the Evil Ranger Plot felt rushed and tacted on. Super Ninja Storm has been a big disappointment so far. And where the hell is Dane?

Ninja Steel Ranger 02/10/18 09:59 PM

He doesn't need tto be in every episode. I didn't see anything wrong with today's episode. And the moral of not changing yourself to please others is a good one. The evil spell plot was short but interesting. Preston had a glod moment here. And it waa nice to have a levy moment. I think Super Ninja Stoem has been pretty solid to start.

Massive Ego 02/10/18 10:03 PM

This week was just boring. And really wasn't even mediocre like last week. Levy suddenly being a celebrity again is odd after he has been treated like a regular person for awhile. At least be consistant. Evil Gold Ranger was so quick it just felt like a cop out. Levy just isn't a likeable character. I don't care if he is really Aiden. The series is clearly juwt spinning their wheels. And the moral was annoying. Speaking of which, same with Victor ane Monty. Who continue to have cringe worthy scenes. At least their waa no fart jokes this time. But thtss barely a small victory.

Inner Senshi 02/10/18 10:04 PM

Well I think the episode was great! Levy is juat awesome. The evil Ranger plot waa so suspenseful. It was reall cool how Preston saved the day. Victor and Monty are funny to me. I don't mind Dane not being around. We have plenty of time for him in later episodes. I also enjoyed the new weapon.

PRdude 02/10/18 10:08 PM

I won't lie. That song made me shudder, and Jess harmonizing to it made it even creepier. I think I get what people are saying about the moral though.

By the way, I want to slap the taste out...