Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 05/19/08 - PR 2009 Title Revealed! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2662)

PrimoPiccolo 05/28/08 07:19 PM

That was supposed to be new information?

PRangerX 05/28/08 07:21 PM

Humm..... I guess things are still up in the air with RPM. Doesn;t sound encouraging, but really its too soon to tell. It is interesting how Toei aparently wants PR to be close to Sentai.

The major downer is about Dragon Knight. It sucks they they don't have a home. Hopefully they will find one this year. Assuming they get post production done, you have to think we would be able to see the episodes somehow. Maybe in a DVD or something, but who knows.

I guess we all kind of jumped the gun with Dragon Knight being a done deal. Do we change the name of the forum if this thing never happens? Just kidding.

DarkBlaze 05/28/08 08:28 PM

As I asked on RB: PA... if R.P.M. is said to be changing, why did you post that it was the "official" name for PR 2009? Even though it was most likely from your source.

Poweranimals 05/28/08 09:47 PM

Because he said that's what had been decided upon and they were working on the final packaging. Sounded official to me. It seems a little late in the game to change it. I guess we'll see what happens at the Licensing Show, but I'm guessing this might actually cause us not to see anything which is what happened to Overdrive.

DarkBlaze 05/28/08 10:55 PM

I see. I mean, IF what you posted was legit, it's not necessarily affecting PR 2009 (besides for those of use who collect figures). Right?

RangerKing 05/28/08 10:56 PM

I hope that Jackie doesn't leave. Doug was right...Jackie IS Power Rangers.

PowerOnyx 05/28/08 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 31390)
I hope that Jackie doesn't leave. Doug was right...Jackie IS Power Rangers.

Without Jackie we're all screwed.

Poweranimals 05/28/08 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance (Post 31389)
I see. I mean, IF what you posted was legit, it's not necessarily affecting PR 2009 (besides for those of use who collect figures). Right?

Depends on your definition of "affecting". I knew people would be pissed about the toyline. The title might change and the theme of the story seems pretty up in the air.

DarkBlaze 05/29/08 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 31396)
Depends on your definition of "affecting". I knew people would be pissed about the toyline. The title might change and the theme of the story seems pretty up in the air.

Affecting meaning: actors, location, writer's, etc. That kind of stuff.

The toyline I could care less about, lol. The hardcore figure fans will be pissed though. And what's you definition of "up in the air"?

red timeforce ranger 05/30/08 09:06 PM

maybe diseny used some this goonger movie footage for pr 2009 and pr 2008 travelled back to samaurai era