Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is the Phantom Ranger overrated? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9002)

Nate Zoey 07/08/20 09:16 AM

Is the Phantom Ranger overrated?

Everyone used to make a big deal about his identity but does it really matter? He would have been a totally new character and Phantom didn't really do all that much besides give the Rangers zords. He really is overrated.

Power Morphers 07/08/20 05:46 PM

Re: Is the Phantom Ranger overrated?

I think the mysteriousness and open question about his idenity is what makes him so interesting to fans.

Changeman Returns 07/08/20 05:48 PM

They couldn't really do all that much with Phantom because the Sentai Footage was lacking. He wasn't really a Ranger in Carranger.

No Green Spandex 07/08/20 05:50 PM

The funny part is that he was so interesting, yet had the worst debut episode. Probably the most boring episode of the second half of Turbo.

MorphX 07/08/20 05:51 PM

It felt like a first half Turbo episode. Where nothing really seems to happen. Nothing interesting anyway

Bad Carranger 07/08/20 05:52 PM

I think the Carranger Footage made it hard to really do anything good with Turbo.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 07/08/20 05:53 PM

Its a shame the budget wasn't the same as MMPR. This was really the year to do a Zeo Season 2 much like MMPR 2 and 3.

Goldar's Revenge 07/08/20 05:54 PM

Zeo just didn't do well enough and really MMPR Season 3's slide it what caused the budget to get cut. But its unlikely they were going to be able to spend the kind of money they did on season 2 and 3 for very long. The show would have burned itself out financially.

Goldar Supreme 07/09/20 09:07 AM

At the time he was. The constant need for his identity to be revealed was annoying after awhile. But nowadays I don't think he is really talked about all that much.

Storm Hater 07/09/20 07:11 PM

I thought it was silly that they never gave him an idenity.