Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR Lasting Longer (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7793)

Yellow Fan Forever 03/04/17 08:10 AM

MMPR Lasting Longer

Do you think the cast change in season 2 ended up hurting MMPR in season 2? If the original cast had stayed, would MMPR have lasted longer?

Bratty Katty 03/04/17 12:23 PM

Re: MMPR Lasting Longer

I don't think the cast was ever going to stay around much longer. These kind of shows tend to have a lot of cast changes. Especially with the hectic pace the MMPR cast had to work. With Sentai changing every year, it was inevitable that PR would eventually do the same.

Superstatler 03/04/17 07:08 PM

It may have helped the fad last longer. And maybe got another season or so wkthour major theme changes. You had to think it would have been hard to keep adapting all the new Sentais into MMPR.

Hailey Ziktor 03/04/17 07:09 PM

I don't see them keeping the same suits past season 3. It was getting too hard.

Racecar Ronny 03/04/17 10:40 PM

I think three years was long enough. I also don't see the original cast staying together for more than three years.

Super Cena 03/04/17 11:07 PM

They probably would have done a fourth MMPR season using the Ohranger Zords. Gold Ranger would presumably be used.

mbozzo 03/05/17 06:50 PM

MMPR wouldn't have lasted as long if Saaban managed to keep all the original cast though all of season 2. Some of the original casts would have left after the first movie causing 'season 3' to be the first costume and cast change season. :rolleyes:

Vypra's Monster 03/05/17 09:26 PM

I don't see why keeping the old cast would have caused them to adapt 'lkukuranger in season 3. If anything MMPR would have ended at the same point.

Usagi Reborn 03/05/17 09:27 PM

Amy Jo Johnson still would have left in season 3. Even if the season 2 cast change never happened.

Everyone Loves Rocky 03/05/17 09:29 PM

MMPR wouldn't have been the same without Rocky. The cast changed helped it to last longer.