Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The rumored Plot for the new Power Rangers Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9132)

Superstatler 02/21/21 09:28 PM

The rumored Plot for the new Power Rangers Movie

Its been rumored (online) for awhile that the new Power Rangers Movie is going to involve characters traveling back to the MMPR era. Anyone else think this sounds like a bad idea?

Ranger Charger 02/21/21 09:30 PM

Re: The rumored Plot for the new Power Rangers Movie

Because they are using MMPR again?

Superstatler 02/21/21 09:31 PM

No, just feels convoluted...I don't see how a "Back To The Future " plot is gonna relaunch the frwnchise any better then Power Rangers 2017?

Superhero Galaxy 02/21/21 09:32 PM

It all depends on the script and the characters. Hard to know, since the rumors are vague. We also don't know how this concept will be executed. Also how much of this was based off a rough draft?

Starlight Starbrite 02/21/21 09:33 PM

I feel like they should just focus on making a good movie and not rely on gimmicks.

PRangerX 02/23/21 05:14 PM

I have my doubts about the plot to. It doesn't sound like a very fresh idea to me. We really needs this to work. Since rebooting all the time isn't good and confuses movie goers. Of course its hard to know for sure until we see the finished product.

Shadow Max 02/25/21 02:58 PM

Sounds like a direct to video or tv movie plot to me.

Bratty Katty 02/25/21 03:26 PM

I agree, the plot sounds wierd. But I didn't think the last movie was gonna be good and ended up liking it. It doesn't mean this movie would be any more successful with the masses.

Power Morphers 02/25/21 03:46 PM

Its hard to really know how it will turn out. There is just not enough information about it yet.

Ranger Black 02/28/21 10:43 PM

They don't have to take MMPR nostalgia to the oevel that they actually go back to MMPR's time period.