Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Big plothole in Lightspeed Rescue (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8885)

Blastr Zack 05/22/20 04:42 PM

Big plothole in Lightspeed Rescue

Its in the episode where Carter goes back in time on accident. There is a sequence where he loses his jacket and finds it again after time traveling. This is when he realizes he did time travel. It shouldn't have been there.

Captain Codfish 05/22/20 09:43 PM

Re: Big plothole in Lightspeed Rescue

This was the fatal flaw in what otherwise would have been a fun standalone episode.

Khan's Wrath 05/22/20 09:45 PM

Shows often mess up Time Travel in TV. I recently watched an episode of the original Star Trek where they went back to beam someone back into the past like the events of the episode never happened. But for some reason the person didn't see the Enterprise like they originally did. Which made no sense because time traveling back to their present wouldn't erase the events that transpired in the past.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 05/22/20 09:46 PM

Carter episodes were the worst!

Lightspeed Fire 05/22/20 09:47 PM

"Trail By Fire" was a great episode.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 05/22/20 09:48 PM

Oh please! Carter came off as a baby in that episode.

Piccolo's Legacy 05/22/20 11:55 PM

It was an enjoyable episode. That part was strange though. Maybe they ran out of time to do a proper explanation?

PRangerX 05/22/20 11:56 PM

I remember expecting and answer as to why at the end or the episode. I was disappointed when we didn't get one.

Sensei's No Dude 05/23/20 12:08 AM

I would say his Jacket fell off during time travel. But thats not what happen. He left it on the ground himself.

White Dragon Ranger 05/23/20 12:00 PM

Unless the point where he picked up the jacket was a different point in time that he traveled to twice? They just didn't make it clear on screen