Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why weren't the villains zapped? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7445)

Dai Shi 10/19/16 08:15 AM

Why weren't the villains zapped?

Shouldn't the Z - Wave have wiped out the villians in LG and most of the other seasons?

Captain Codfish 10/19/16 11:36 AM

Re: Why weren't the villains zapped?

Zordon only went after the villians that were actively invading the galaxy. Other villians we see later were also trapped and out of the picture anyway.

MattEmily 10/19/16 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai Shi (Post 58845)
Shouldn't the Z - Wave have wiped out the villians in LG and most of the other seasons?

you would think so but there are 2 ways to look at this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 58848)
Zordon only went after the villians that were actively invading the galaxy. Other villians we see later were also trapped and out of the picture anyway.

The first way is exactly as Captain Codfish said that Zordon only went after those villains that played an active role in invading the universe however another reason is that he just couldn't reach a lot of the stuff for one reason or another.

Galaxy = Scorpius, Trakeena and Mutiny were in the Lost Galaxy which was out of his reach.

Lightspeed = The demons were still trapped in the Shadow World so they were not a thread.

Time Force = Ransik wasn't born yet so you can't really do anything to prevent what had happened since no one had suspected it to happn.

Wild Force = Toxica and Jindrax were both around as was Retinax but they weren't a threat without Master Org around.

Ninja Storm = Lothor was still banished and wasn't a threat to return at the time.

Dino Thunder = Mercer was still Mercer.

S.P.D. = Set in the future and Gruumm was still in space and wasn't planning on going to Earth anyway plus it's unknown when he came into the picture.

Mystic Force = They were still trapped in the Underworld so they weren't a threat.

Overdrive = I don't know about Miratrix or the Fearcats but Moltor and Flurious were still trapped so they weren't a threat.

Jungle Fury = Dai Shi was still captured so he wasn't a threat.

RPM = alternate dimenison and Venjix likely wasn't created at the time anyway.

Samurai = The Nighlok weren't a threat without Serrator or Xandred being around.

Megaforce = Unknown but they hadn't came to Earth yet so they probably weren't a threat.

Dino Charge = Sledge wasn't a threat at the time.

Captain Codfish 10/20/16 11:29 AM

Kamndor was also trapped. And I think all the Nighloks were trapped in the nietherworld.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/20/16 11:31 AM

There were limits even to Zordon's power.

MattEmily 10/20/16 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 58852)
Kamndor was also trapped. And I think all the Nighloks were trapped in the nietherworld.

that's why I didn't bring Kamdor up since I figured he was still trapped in his prison at the time. I agree with you in regards to the Nighlok.

Uncle Steve 10/23/16 11:24 AM

They never said Zordon defeated all evil. Just the alliance.

Goldar's Revenge 10/23/16 11:25 AM

Zordon simply restored balence to the scales of good and evil. The UAE became too powerful and were neutralized.

MattEmily 10/23/16 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Steve (Post 58890)
They never said Zordon defeated all evil. Just the alliance.

actually he precisely said that his energy would destroy "the forces of evil" so it was a vague enough term that the writers could get away with in case they had came back for another season unfortunately some people seem to mistaken that for all evil forces.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/23/16 06:09 PM

Its possible Zordon just lacked the power to destroy all evil. If he could , he would have. Zordon had no problem letting people die when it suited him.