Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hack Attack Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7802)

MattEmily 03/16/17 09:07 AM

Hack Attack Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new episode.

mbozzo 03/19/17 02:48 PM

Re: Hack Attack Episode Discussion

'Hack Attack' is a good episode. In it Sarah created holo-clones of herself to join the many activities in her school. The tech get stolen by a monster who used it to create giant holo-clones of the big boss. Sarah used her mind to create a virus that destroy the holo-clones. The monster fought the rangers and get defeated. He grew into a giant and got destroyed by them. It was a good half hour for the first of 2 episodes. ;)

Massive Ego 03/20/17 01:52 PM

What a dumb episode! How the heck could Sarah come up with complicated technology like that? Also how could her hologram morph? Wasn't she cheating in all those clubs?

Captain Codfish 03/20/17 01:52 PM

It was pretty weird how the lesson was learning to focus on one thing. When the lesson should have been abusing technology.

Inner Senshi 03/20/17 01:52 PM

I loved the episode..I bet a lot of us wish we could clone ourselves sometimes.

Turbo Guy 03/21/17 01:52 PM

It was quite Whacky!

Gosei Gold 03/21/17 01:52 PM

I didn't expect the Gold Ranger to get rescued? I thought they were going for a brainwashed Ranger plot.

Massive Ego 03/21/17 01:52 PM

Another totally stupid development that felt so random. What was the point of Madam Opidus even abducting him?