Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Dimitria (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7578)

Ranger Master 11/16/16 08:05 AM

Dimitria

Dimitria was a terrible mentor and was placed there because Zordon knew Divatox was an incompetent villain. Zordon no longer needed to waste his time on Earth with her around.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/16/16 08:12 AM

Re: Dimitria

Zordon was on Earth for two reasons. He was hiding from the UAE so he could manipulate the events of the war in safety. And also there to guard from Rita being freed or Zedd returning. Once everyone knew where he was and those two villains were left, Zordon had no reason to remain on Earth. The war was heating up anyway. Divatox wasn't much of a threat and could be dealt with quite easily.

Zordon could have escaped his time warp at any time and was using it to protect himself. He would have remained in it if he could take it to Eltar. Its just that a full UAE attack on Earth was too tough to defend in his mind. Where they could have cut him off from the command center and essentially take him out of the war.

MMPR Forever 11/16/16 08:18 AM

Dimitria was just boring. They should never have wrote Zordon off. It made no sense. And they made it worse by kilking him off the following season. I don't know why they had to disrespect MMPR so much in Turbo throught Space. They tottally went away from it and ruined the series.

Sentai Is Forever 11/16/16 08:19 AM

They should have went with Lerigoit as the mentor. At least he would have been closer to that type of mentor we had in Carrangsr.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/16/16 11:56 AM

I always thought she was pretty annoying with all her questions.

A Gia To Remember 11/16/16 11:59 AM

I likeded Zordon better. I don't know why they got rid of him.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/16/16 12:02 PM

I also think Dimitria was a test to see if the Rangers could work on their own, since they would need to with Andros. The first Turbos failed and the second passed.

Turbo Guy 11/16/16 12:05 PM

I liked Dimitria, she was pretty interesting. I wish she stayed on longer.

Viva La Divatox 11/16/16 12:07 PM

I disagree with Divatox not being a real threat. She beat the Turbos badly in the end.

Massive Ego 11/16/16 12:08 PM

Only because she got lucky and found their base.