Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Adam and Tanya? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6278)

Captain Codfish 01/14/15 12:08 PM

Re: Adam and Tanya?

To say Kat wasn't worthy of Tommy is silly. She did everything for him. And did more than enough to make up for her time under the evil spell. She could understand Tommy better than anyone because of that.

The evil spell made Kat act on her jealous emotions and be vindictive. Under her own power she never would have let those emotions take over. Its like when Kim got jealous of Trini having more success with her club. Kim felt a little jealous but knew she should be happy for her friend. Zedd's spell made the jealousy come out.

Kelly Power 01/14/15 12:22 PM

Gonna have to go with Tommy and Kim guys. I think they made a better couple. Kat was a great Ranger though. I loved her character development and how she became more confident.

MattEmily 01/14/15 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 51005)
To say Kat wasn't worthy of Tommy is silly. She did everything for him. And did more than enough to make up for her time under the evil spell. She could understand Tommy better than anyone because of that.

The evil spell made Kat act on her jealous emotions and be vindictive. Under her own power she never would have let those emotions take over. Its like when Kim got jealous of Trini having more success with her club. Kim felt a little jealous but knew she should be happy for her friend. Zedd's spell made the jealousy come out.

exactly it's silly to say Kat wasn't deserving of Tommy and she certainly did enough to make up for her time as one of Rita's minions much like Tommy did.
Precisely the evil spell caused Kat's jealousy to actually come out but as a normal person she actually wouldn't allow her jealousy to come out like that much like Kimberly wouldn't have allowed her jealousy to come out the way it did when she was under one of Zedd's spells herself.

Inner Senshi 01/19/15 12:31 PM

I think Adam and Tanya made a good couple. Its a shame they never got together like Tommy and Kat. I actually like both of Tommy's girlfriends btw.