Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Most Powerful 6th Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1573)

Homer56712 03/05/02 09:36 PM

Re: Hey

Please Listen....I Know I've Asked Before Why I Haven't Gotten A Response Yet Or Haven't Gotten Any Votes Yet But That Is ONLY Because I Feel Like I'm Being Ignored When That Happens.....And Most People Usually Dont Like Being Ignored.....So I Dont Have A Sad Life......Please Try To Understand

Cross My Line 03/05/02 10:42 PM

Have you ever stopped to think that:

a) people have better things to do than reply just so you don't feel ignored.

b) that your questions aren't very good at all.

And, you could also try being a bit more patient.

Dragon Voyager2 03/06/02 12:13 AM

In the end result, everyones life will be a sad one.

Homer56712 03/06/02 01:25 AM

Listen Cross My Line I understand ur point but when I feel like I'm being ignored I kinda feel bad......and sure SOME people might have better things to do but some people still reply but after its been a while I feel like I'm being ignored which makes me feel bad and my questions arent all that bad....otherwise people wouldn't have responded to them....lets leave it at this I understand what u're saying but I just feel the way I said I feel when people dont respond and after its been a while.....I hope u understand that even though I put what I did I still get your point

Homer56712 03/06/02 02:30 AM

Hey Dragon Voyager When Will Part 3 Of Your Story "A Call To Arms" be ready?

http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame/9.png

Cross My Line 03/19/02 04:43 PM

One of things your good at that isn't it Homer? Hassling people to put up new episodes of their fic. When they do it for free, and their own enjoyment. They like to know you read it, but hassling them for updates just sucks all the fun out of it for them.

Homer56712 03/19/02 06:59 PM

I wasnt trying to hassle him I was just trying to ask if he knew when the next episode would be ready to be read

Cross My Line 03/19/02 07:07 PM

I'm talking about the stupid amount of posts you made at Pinky's board hassling her.

Homer56712 03/19/02 07:25 PM

Well for your information I stopped doing it a few days ago

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/dragonzord-cockpit.jpg

Cross My Line 03/19/02 08:17 PM

Only because I started getting on your back. You even managed to piss Pinky off. Something I've only ever seen happen twice in the now almost 7 months I've been here.